Health & Safety
Welcome to Salishan Coastal Lodge! Please find our latest updates below:
Golf Course: Open
Aerial Park: Wednesday - Sunday - Reservations Required
Complimentary Bikes: Available Daily
The Spa at Salishan: Open - Reservations Required
Sauna and Steam Room: Open
Housekeeping: Available by Request
Food & Drink
- Provisions Market: Offering breakfast and all-day dining as well as to-go options, Provisions Market is open daily from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- The Attic Lounge: Visit The Attic for dinner and drinks Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Friday and Saturday from 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- The Bay House at Salishan: Dinner is available at The Bay House at Salishan, Wednesday - Sunday evenings beginning at 5:30 pm. Reservations are highly recommended. Please contact The Bay House at 541-996-3222 to reserve your dining experience.
- Salishan Marketplace: Located across from The Spa, Salishan Marketplace offers additional all-day dining options for guests to enjoy.
- In-Room Dining: Guest Room Food Delivery is available for guests. For in-room dining, please call: 541-364-1099, or press the "Room Service" button on your guest room phone. In-room deliveries include a $5.00 delivery fee and 20% gratuity.
The Spa at Salishan
What should I expect when I check-in?
The Spa is open Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm and Wednesday - Sunday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Advanced reservations are required and all services are available including facials and hair/nail salon services. To book, please call the spa directly: 541-764-4300. *We recommend booking spa appointments six to eight weeks in advance when possible.
Staying Safe at Salishan Coastal Lodge
For your health and safety, we recommend guests continue to wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Optionally, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Stay home and do not travel if you are sick.
We follow Safe Stay® guidelines, an industry wide initiative focused on enhanced cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19. Learn more on American Hotel & Lodging Association's website.
Please continue to share your feedback with us during your stay and most of all, enjoy the beautiful nature around Salishan.
Please feel free to contact us at 541-764-3600 if you have additional questions or concerns.
***Note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
Last updated on July 16, 2022