A Dog-Friendly Hotel on the Oregon Coast
If you can't imagine your Oregon Coast adventure without your canine companion, you've come to the right place. Salishan's friendly hospitality extends to our four-legged friends. We encourage guests to bring along their dogs and we help them settle in with all the comforts of home like locally sourced treats and miles of dog-friendly trails dotted with doggie rest stations.
We love dogs and encourage you to bring them along, but we have a few rules we kindly ask you to follow. Here's everything you need to know before staying with us.
- Dog-friendly rooms are available for an additional fee. Please contact our reservations team before making a reservation to secure a dog-friendly room.
- There is a limit of two dogs per room per stay.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in your guest room at any time, under any circumstance.
- Dogs must be leashed or in a carrier when out and about at Salishan.
- Dogs are accommodated everywhere except for the lodge's indoor dining restaurants, pools, and spa.
If you have any questions at all regarding our pet policy, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We're always happy to help.